Coming soon – the Bankside Open Spaces Festival, a family-friendly day celebrating BOST’s open spaces and our brilliant local community.
Join us on Saturday 25 September from 12-6pm, in Red Cross Garden, Marlborough Sports Garden and Crossbones Graveyard for live music, dance, sports and games for children and young people, and much, much more!
Our open spaces are the perfect open, outdoor environment for people to safely come back together again. So come down and help us celebrate the strength and resilience of our community. Keep an eye on our social media channels for updates!
Bankside Open Spaces Festival – What’s On
Red Cross Garden
- Live Music from Lovell, Rob Corcoran, The Soft Shell Crabs, The Astral Planarians, Dai Price and Neala Hickey
- Stalls by Bee Urban, the Old Operating theatre’s Herb Garret, The Borough Belles WI with tea and badge making, Gosnells Mead, and our BIG PLANT GIVEAWAY – grab a free plant for your window box, balcony, or garden.
Red Cross Garden Railings
- The Outdoor Art Gallery – featuring artwork by local artists . Any painters or printmakers interested in hanging work in our gallery please email email@example.com with images of your work and contact details.
Marlborough Sports Garden
- The Borough Beach chill-out area with sandcastle building for children.
- Sports and fitness activities from Surrey Cricket Club, The Fitting Rooms gym, Regans Soccer School, Afrobix, The Bridge, and more.
- Community performances from Carragher Dance, Nightingales, Peoples Company, Superarts, Unity Music Arts Trust, Yoco Southwark Playhouse, and Dea School Children’s Orchestra.
- Community information and craft stall.
Crossbones Graveyard Crossbones Wardens welcoming visitors 12-4pm